National Account Executive.
St Louis, MO area
TIS is growing! We are currently looking for a National Account Executive to join our team.
As a National Account Executive, your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities and grow existing accounts to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
Founded in 1969, Transervice has been the preferred choice of a growing number of leading companies across the United States who appreciate our approach to forming business relationships designed for long term success. Transervice consists of multiple divisions specializing in a wide range of logistics services, including: dedicated contract maintenance, full service equipment leasing, contract carriage and non-asset logistics solutions.
Transervice Logistics formed Transervice Integrated Solutions (TIS) to deliver both 3PL and 4PL logistics solutions to existing and new customers, utilizing our proprietary TMS.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Remote
Relevant Experience: 3+ years
This position offers a competitive base salary, with uncapped commission, as well as comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish, identifying new sales opportunities, communicating with key decision makers, and closing the sale.
- Generate new sales leads through networking, cold calling, email outreach, and securing RFPs.
- Scheduling meetings with key decision makers, facilitating the onboarding of new customers, and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Negotiating contracts and rate agreements.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales targets while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with operations staff to identify and solve any issues; confirming rate and credit information prior to dispatch.
- 3+ years of sales/business development experience in third-party logistics (3PL).
- Able to use a variety of prospecting tools to identify and contact potential leads.
- Advanced computer proficiency (ie. Microsoft Excel, Google Workspace, DAT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.