Detroit, MI area
TIS is growing! We are currently looking for a Branch Director to establish and grow our new office.
Founded in 1969, Transervice has been the preferred choice of a growing number of leading companies across the United States who appreciate our approach to forming business relationships designed for long term success. Transervice consists of multiple divisions specializing in a wide range of logistics services, including: dedicated contract maintenance, full service equipment leasing, contract carriage and non-asset logistics solutions.
Transervice Logistics formed Transervice Integrated Solutions (TIS) to deliver both 3PL and 4PL logistics solutions to existing and new customers, utilizing our proprietary TMS.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Remote/Hybrid
Relevant Experience: 5+ years
This position offers a competitive base salary, with uncapped commission, as well as comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Building a team and overseeing branch operations, including reviewing financial reports and P&L.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish, identifying new sales opportunities, communicating with key decision makers, and closing the sale.
- Generate new sales leads through networking, cold calling, email outreach, and securing RFPs.
- Scheduling meetings with key decision makers, facilitating the onboarding of new customers, and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Work closely with operations staff to provide a high level of customer service to every client.
- 5+ years of sales/business development experience in third-party logistics (3PL).
- Able to use a variety of prospecting tools to identify and contact potential leads.
- Advanced computer proficiency (ie. Microsoft Excel, Google Workspace, DAT)
- Experience overseeing/supervising a team.
- Independent leader, with a strong desire to meet/exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Transervice is an equal opportunity employer.